Donate To Mayor Ras J. Baraka’s Campaign
Thank You For Helping Me Continue To Move NEWARK FORWARD.
.By clicking SUBMIT, I confirm that the following is true and accurate:
- I am at least 18 years old;
- If I’m making this contribution as an individual I understand that I must be a U.S. Citizen or have permanent resident status in the U.S;
- If my corporation or partnership is making this contribution it must be a U.S. based entity;
- The contribution I am making is from me, my corporation or partnership and not from another person or business;
- The contribution I am making is being made from a credit or debit card which I own and have the legal obligation to pay and is not being made on the card of another.
New Jersey Election Law Requires:
If you are presently unemployed please specify Retired, Student or Not Employed, in the “Occupation” box.
If you are Self-Employed, please specify the name of your business in the “Employer Name” box. (If your business is a sole-proprietor you must use your personal name.)
If you have an Employer, please provide the name and address of your Employer (if known). If you are Retired, a Student or Not Employed, please specify N/A in the “Employer Name” and “Employer Address” box.
Sole-Proprietors, Members and Partners of Limited Liability Corporations (LLC) and Partnerships must contribute as individuals.
The maximum contributions allowed per Individual, Corporation or similar entity is $2,600.
The maximum contribution allowed per Married Couple is $5,200.
Contributions made to the Committee to Re-Elect Ras J. Baraka are not tax deductible.
Please make checks and money orders payable to:
Committee To Re-Elect Ras J. Baraka
Campaign Contributions can also be mailed to:
The Committee To Re-Elect Ras J. Baraka
P.O. Box 912
Newark, NJ 07101